geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Arora" <aar...@interlacesystems.com>
Subject Migrating tomcat to geronimo
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 16:16:06 GMT
I'm doing an experiment porting our application to Geronimo from Tomcat.
I am having a few difficulties with some of the customization features
which I need to also port.

For Tomcat, I have a custom server.xml file, in which I turn off hot
deployment and hardcode the location of my webapplication.  I also have
a custom catalina.properties where I can stick my own jars in the
classpath.  I do all of this to avoid the extra step of deploying that
application.

So, question is whether or not I can do similar things with Geronimo.
Given the location of the Geronimo installation, I just want to write a
script that starts the server and have it already know my extra jar
files and the location of my webapp without having to execute the deploy
tool.

Can this be done?

Thanks,

Anil