geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Xh <xhsaymyn...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject XML and EXSLT support disappeared from Geronimo 2.0.1!
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:58:33 GMT
Hi All!

I'm having problems with running XSLT stylesheets that I was successfully using with previous
Geronimo 1.1.0.

I have (example use of http://exslt.org/sets):

        xmlns:set="http://exslt.org/sets" exclude-result-prefixes="set"
        version="2.0">
        <xsl:output method="html" encoding="UTF-8" indent="yes" />
        <xsl:include
                href="/stuff/installs/IBM/WASCE2/var/dataweaver/xsl/utils/main.xsl" />
<xsl:template name="ranges">
                <xsl:param name="location" />

                <ul>
                        <!-- @TODO check what's wrong set:distinct() !!!!!! -->
                        <xsl:for-each
                                select="set:distinct(/dw/contents/examinationTypes/examinationType/@idRange)">
                        </xsl:for-each>
                </ul>
        </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Above stylesheet was working with Geronimo 1.1.0 and WAS-CE 1.0.0.

Maybe some XML libraries were changed, or are not shipped with Geronimo 2.0.1 any more?

thanks and best regards
Ɓukasz

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/