geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mark Aufdencamp <m...@aufdencamp.com>
Subject RE: Geronimo 2.0.1 on Ubuntu
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:00:40 GMT
I took a look at the config.xml and the config-substitutions.properties
last night.  Looks like everything was Ok.  I checked the /etc/hosts
file again and there was no entry for localhost:).  I manually edited it
with "sudo gedit /etc/hosts", rather than trying to use the Network
config utility.  Added a host name with no domain.tld and localhost to
the loopback and gave it another shot.

Presto, ./geronimo.sh start and ./geronimo.sh stop both worked.  Gotta
watch out for those fiesty unconfigured network features!

Thanks for the quick response guy's!

I am getting an error in the geronimo.out for the tomcat6 gbean startup,
'ERROR [[/]] "Restricted listeners property file not found'.  All seems
to be working though.  Not sure if that one's important or not.

On to the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin today

Mark Aufdencamp
Mark@Aufdencamp.com