geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Can we use IIS web server with Apache Geronimo?
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:15:00 GMT
On 10/23/07, MShah <moni_sparkle@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can we use IIS web server with Apache Geronimo.  I know we cas use Apache web
> server with geronimo.  We are a windows shop here and it would be conveinent
> if I can use IIS.  Just wanted to know if any of you have done this?

I haven't heard of anyone who has done it (which means that I haven't
listened carefully enough ;-)), but since Tomcat or Jetty are the web
containers in Geronimo and they do provide some IIS connectors I think
it's doable. Report back if you experiment with it a little.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl