geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to specify JNDI names?
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:05:52 GMT

On Oct 10, 2007, at 12:46 PM, dblevins@visi.com wrote:

>> From: Kevan Miller [mailto:kevan.miller@gmail.com]
>> You can find JNDI naming documentation for 2.0.2 here -- http://
>> cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDev/client-jndi-names.html Supposedly this doc
>> got moved to a better location, but I don't see it... Perhaps Hernan
>> or David B can point us to it...
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/client-jndi-names.html  is the
> right location.
> Originally I put it in the GMOxSBOX space as I didn't know where
> Hernan would
> want it.

Hey David,
Don't you have better things to be doing? ;-)

Yes. Problem was that this page wasn't contained by higher-level
documentation (e.g. http://cwiki.apache.org/geronimo/). Looks like
Hernan has fixed this. I think we could still use a bit more
twiddling, IMO... This doc should probably be contained by release
documentation (e.g. http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/
documentation.html). That's where most users would be looking for it...

--kevan