geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Ashish Jain" <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting java.lang.IllegalStateException while stopping geronimo
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2007 07:29:40 GMT
Hi David,
         How can we call System.exit. Is it something which we can set in
wrapper.conf?

Thanks
Ashish

On 10/12/07, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> It looks a bit like the tanuki stuff is trying to run the shutdown jar in
> the same vm as geronimo.  It's intended to be run in a different vm.  If
> tanuki has such direct access to the geronimo vm there are simpler ways to
> shut down the server.... I think calling System.exit would activate the
> shutdown hook and initiate an orderly shutdown.
> thanks
> david jencks
>
> On Oct 11, 2007, at 12:39 PM, Ashish Jain wrote:
>
> STATUS | wrapper  | 2007/10/11 23:07:42 | Starting the Apache Geronimo
> v2.0 Server service...
> STATUS | wrapper  | 2007/10/11 23:07:42 | --> Wrapper Started as Service
> STATUS | wrapper  | 2007/10/11 23:07:42 | Launching a JVM...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:42 | Wrapper (Version 3.2.3)
> http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:42 |   Copyright 1999-2006 Tanuki
> Software, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:42 |
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:44 | Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java
> 1.5.0)...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:44 | Starting Geronimo Application
> Server v2.0.1
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:44 |
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:44 |
> [*                                ]  0%   0s Loading
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:44 |
> [*-                               ]  0%   0s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:45 |
> [*-                               ]  0%   1s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:45 |
> [*>                               ]  6%   1s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:45 |
> [**                               ]  8%   1s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:45 |
> [**-                              ]  8%   1s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:45 |
> [**>                              ]  9%   1s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:46 |
> [**>                              ]  9%   1s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:46 |
> [***                              ] 11%   1s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:46 |
> [***-                             ] 11%   1s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:46 |
> [***>                             ] 12%   1s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:46 |
> [***>                             ] 12%   2s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:46 |
> [****                             ] 14%   2s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:46 |
> [****-                            ] 14%   2s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:46 |
> [****>                            ] 15%   2s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:46 |
> [*****                            ] 17%   2s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:46 |
> [*****-                           ] 17%   2s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:46 |
> [*****-                           ] 17%   2s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:47 |
> [*****>                           ] 18%   2s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> STATUS | wrapper  | 2007/10/11 23:07:47 | Apache Geronimo v2.0 Server
> started.
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:47 |
> [*****>                           ] 18%   3s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:48 |
> [*****>                           ] 18%   3s Starting org.apache.ge.. .
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:48 |
> [*****>                           ] 18%   4s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:49 |
> [*****>                           ] 18%   4s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:49 |
> [*****>                           ] 18%   5s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:49 |
> [*****>                           ] 18%   5s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:50 |
> [*****>                           ] 18%   6s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:50 |
> [*****>                           ] 18%   6s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:51 |
> [*****>                           ] 18%   7s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:51 |
> [*****>                           ] 18%   7s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:52 |
> [*****>                           ] 18%   8s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:52 |
> [*****>                           ] 18%   8s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:53 |
> [*****>                           ] 18%   9s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:54 |
> [*****>                           ] 18%   9s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:54 |
> [*****>                           ] 18%  10s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:54 |
> [******                           ] 20%  10s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:54 |
> [******-                          ] 20%  10s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:54 |
> [******-                          ] 20%  10s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:55 |
> [******>                          ] 21%  10s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:55 |
> [******>                          ] 21%  11s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:55 |
> [******>                          ] 21%  11s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [*******                          ] 22%  11s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [*******-                         ] 22%  11s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [*******>                         ] 24%  11s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [********                         ] 25%  11s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [********-                        ] 25%  11s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [********>                        ] 27%  11s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [*********                        ] 28%  11s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [*********-                       ] 28%  11s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [*********>                       ] 30%  11s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [**********                       ] 31%  11s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [**********-                      ] 31%  11s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [**********>                      ] 33%  11s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [***********                      ] 34%  11s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [***********-                     ] 34%  11s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [***********>                     ] 35%  12s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [************                     ] 37%  12s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [************-                    ] 37%  12s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [************-                    ] 37%  12s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [************>                    ] 38%  12s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:56 |
> [************>                    ] 38%  12s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:57 |
> [************>                    ] 38%  13s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:57 | 23:07:57,718 ERROR [[/]]
> "Restricted listeners property file not found
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:57 |
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:57 |
> [************>                    ] 38%  13s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:58 |
> [*************                    ] 40%  13s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:58 |
> [*************-                   ] 40%  13s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:58 |
> [*************>                   ] 41%  13s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:58 |
> [*************>                   ] 41%  14s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:58 |
> [**************                   ] 43%  14s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:58 |
> [**************-                  ] 43%  14s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:58 |
> [**************>                  ] 44%  14s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:58 |
> [***************                  ] 46%  14s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:58 |
> [***************-                 ] 46%  14s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:59 |
> [***************-                 ] 46%  14s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:59 |
> [***************>                 ] 47%  14s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:59 |
> [****************                 ] 49%  14s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:59 |
> [****************-                ] 49%  14s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:59 |
> [****************>                ] 50%  14s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:59 |
> [*****************                ] 51%  15s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:59 |
> [*****************-               ] 51%  15s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:59 |
> [*****************>               ] 53%  15s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:59 |
> [*****************>               ] 53%  15s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:59 |
> [******************               ] 54%  15s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:59 |
> [******************-              ] 54%  15s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:59 |
> [******************>              ] 56%  15s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:59 |
> [*******************              ] 57%  15s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:07:59 |
> [*******************-             ] 57%  15s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:00 |
> [*******************-             ] 57%  15s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:00 |
> [*******************>             ] 59%  15s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:00 |
> [********************             ] 60%  15s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:00 |
> [********************-            ] 60%  15s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:00 |
> [********************>            ] 62%  15s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:00 |
> [********************>            ] 62%  16s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [********************>            ] 62%  16s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [*********************            ] 63%  16s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [*********************-           ] 63%  16s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [*********************>           ] 65%  16s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [**********************           ] 66%  16s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [**********************-          ] 66%  16s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [**********************>          ] 67%  16s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [***********************          ] 69%  16s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [***********************-         ] 69%  16s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [***********************>         ] 70%  17s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [************************         ] 72%  17s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [************************-        ] 72%  17s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [************************>        ] 73%  17s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [*************************        ] 75%  17s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [*************************-       ] 75%  17s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [*************************>       ] 76%  17s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [**************************       ] 78%  17s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [**************************-      ] 78%  17s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [**************************>      ] 79%  17s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [**************************>      ] 79%  17s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [***************************      ] 80%  17s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [***************************-     ] 80%  17s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:01 |
> [***************************>     ] 82%  17s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:02 |
> [****************************     ] 83%  17s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:02 |
> [****************************-    ] 83%  17s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:02 |
> [****************************-    ] 83%  17s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:02 |
> [****************************>    ] 85%  18s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:02 |
> [****************************>    ] 85%  18s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:03 |
> [****************************>    ] 85%  18s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:03 |
> [****************************>    ] 85%  19s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:04 |
> [****************************>    ] 85%  19s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:04 |
> [*****************************    ] 86%  20s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:04 |
> [*****************************-   ] 86%  20s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:04 |
> [*****************************>   ] 88%  20s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:04 |
> [*****************************>   ] 88%  20s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:04 |
> [******************************   ] 89%  20s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:04 |
> [******************************-  ] 89%  20s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:04 |
> [******************************>  ] 91%  20s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:04 |
> [*******************************  ] 92%  20s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:04 |
> [*******************************- ] 92%  20s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |
> [*******************************> ] 94%  20s  Loading org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |
> [******************************** ] 95%  20s Starting org.apache.ge...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |
> [*********************************] 100%  20s Startup complete
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |   Listening on Ports:
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     1050 127.0.0.1 CORBA Naming
> Service
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     1099 0.0.0.0   RMI Naming
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     1527 0.0.0.0   Derby
> Connector
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     2001 127.0.0.1 OpenEJB ORB
> Adapter
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     4201 0.0.0.0   OpenEJB
> Daemon
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     6882 127.0.0.1 OpenEJB ORB
> Adapter
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     8009 0.0.0.0   Tomcat
> Connector AJP AJP
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     8080 0.0.0.0   Tomcat
> Connector HTTP BIO HTTP
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     8443 0.0.0.0   Tomcat
> Connector HTTPS BIO HTTPS
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     9999 0.0.0.0   JMX Remoting
> Connector
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |    61613 0.0.0.0   ActiveMQ
> Transport Connector
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |    61616 0.0.0.0   ActiveMQ
> Transport Connector
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |   Started Application Modules:
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     EAR:
> org.apache.geronimo.configs/webconsole-tomcat/2.0.1/car
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     RAR:
> org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.0.1/car
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     RAR:
> org.apache.geronimo.configs /system-database/2.0.1/car
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     WAR:
> org.apache.geronimo.configs/dojo-tomcat/2.0.1/car
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     WAR:
> org.apache.geronimo.configs/remote-deploy-tomcat/2.0.1/car
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     WAR:
> org.apache.geronimo.configs/welcome-tomcat/2.0.1/car
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |   Web Applications:
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     /
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     /console
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     /console-standard
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     /dojo
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |     /remote-deploy
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 |
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:08:05 | Geronimo Application Server
> started
> STATUS | wrapper  | 2007/10/11 23:09:53 | Stopping the Apache Geronimo
> v2.0 Server service...
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:09:53 | java.lang.IllegalStateException:
> A kernel is already running this kernel name: MainBootstrapper
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:09:53 |     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.KernelRegistry.registerKernel (
> KernelRegistry.java:95)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:09:53 |     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.boot(BasicKernel.java:599)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:09:53 |     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.bootKernel (
> MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:72)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:09:53 |     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.getMain(
> MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:56)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:09:53 |     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(
> MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:38)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:09:53 |     at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainBootstrapper.main(
> MainBootstrapper.java :38)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:09:53 |     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:09:53 |     at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:09:53 |     at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:09:53 |     at
> java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke (Method.java:615)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:09:53 |     at
> org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperStartStopApp.stop(
> WrapperStartStopApp.java:420)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:09:53 |     at
> org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperManager$13.run (WrapperManager.java
> :3134)
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/10/11 23:09:54 | [] received stop signal
> INFO   | wrapper  | 2007/10/11 23:09:58 | Waiting to stop...
> INFO   | wrapper  | 2007/10/11 23:10:03 | Waiting to stop...
> STATUS | wrapper  | 2007/10/11 23:10:04 | <-- Wrapper Stopped
> STATUS | wrapper  | 2007/10/11 23:10:05 | Apache Geronimo v2.0 Server
> stopped.
>
> On 10/11/07, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >
> > On Oct 8, 2007, at 1:10 PM, Ashish Jain wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying to start Geronimo  as a windows service. I am following this
> > link for the same. http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/configuring-geronimo-as-a-windows-service.html
> >
> >
> > Server start is fine but when I try to stop the server. I get the
> > following error.
> > java.lang.IllegalStateException: A kernel is already running this kernel
> > name: MainBootstrapper
> >
> > Any idea. How to resolve this?
> >
> >
> > Can you post the full stack trace?
> >
> > --kevan
> >
> >
>
>

Mime
View raw message