geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MShah <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Integrating Apache Web server with Geronimo
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 18:30:07 GMT

Adding to the httpd.conf worked.  Now I have deployed a couple of web app
wars on Geronimo.  I added the following to the httpd.conf file for the apps
I have deloyed:

JkMount /p2k6App/* p2k6App
JkMount /p2k6PortalApp/* p2k6PortalApp

I can access them perfectly using port 8080 in the url but not using the url
for apache httpd server.  Any inputs on resolving this will be much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Manisha