geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ak345 <ak334...@hotmail.com>
Subject Geronimo 2.0.2 install problem
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 04:25:43 GMT

Hi guys,
Am first time user and follow the steps below:
1. download the geronimo-jetty6-minimal-2.0.2-bin.zip and unzip under the
folder c:/geronimo/binary
2.  run the command: java -jar server.jar and got the result below:

Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.6.0_02)...
Starting Geronimo Application Server v2.0.2
[*******************] 100%   6s Startup complete
  Listening on Ports:
    1099 0.0.0.0 RMI Naming
    8009 0.0.0.0 Jetty Connector AJP13
    8080 0.0.0.0 Jetty SelectChannel Connector HTTP
    8443 0.0.0.0 Jetty SelectChannel Connector HTTPS
    9999 0.0.0.0 JMX Remoting Connector

  Started Application Modules:
    WAR: org.apache.geronimo.configs/remote-deploy-jetty/2.0.2/car

  Web Applications:
    /remote-deploy

Geronimo Application Server started