geronimo-user mailing list archives

From abpb2006 <anoba...@cisco.com>
Subject pointing to bin/lib/schema folder from diffrent machine/users directory
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 05:33:57 GMT

Hi AG Guru,

May I request for your valuable suggestion on referring to BIN/LIB/SCHEMA
directories from different users/machine installs of Geronimo?

We have 10 different locations on 10 different machines for 10 users where
we have installed Geronimo server for every users.

Since bin/lib and schema are common and read only folders to all the users,
is it possible to keep those directory on a central server and every user
machine( Geronimo install) can point to those bin/lib/schema directories?

I think it should be possible but I really am not able refer to those
bin/lib/schema directories from users install of Geronimo.

Pl suggest, your help will is highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

-ABPB