geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sbyonge <sbyo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.0.2 do not start in Mac OS X 10.4
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 18:05:54 GMT

I don't think anything unsual on my notebook.  I have two environment
variables (the remaining disabled to trouble shoot the problem) and
CLASSPATH is unset before starting Geronimo 2.0.2.

export JAVA_HOME=/Library/Java/Home
export GERONIMO_HOME=~/local/geronimo

Please let me know if you need to know any particular setting on my Mac.
- MacBook Pro 15" (MacBookPro2,2)
Mac OS X version 10.4.10
Processor 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 2 GB 667 MHz DDR 2DRAM
Boot ROM Version: MBP22.00A5.B07
SMC Version: 1.12f5

- Software installed relating to Java
Eclipse 3.3 Java EE (with Geronimo server adapter 2.0)
NetBeans 6.0 beta 1
WebLogic 10.0.1 (but all environment variables are commented out)
Flex SDK and Builder 2.0.1
Aptana IDE (build 0.2.9.17048)