geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Piotr J <piotrja...@nautilia.pl>
Subject Re: Seam + Geronimo - deploy problem
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:06:14 GMT

Jacek Laskowski-4 wrote:

> It appears that Seam tries to load the class again or in a way Java
> doesn't accept because of multi-classloader environment (I'm thinking
> aloud so bear with my unacceptable ways to explain it). I'd go and
> download Seam sources and put a breakpoint at
> org.jboss.seam.deployment.NamespaceScanner.getPackage(NamespaceScanner.java:75).
> It may get some more insights on the issue.

AS is Geronimo 2.0.2 Jetty. I had similar problem with Geronimo/Tomcat and
even Glassfish.
I wonder, maybe seam 2.0.0 is not compatible with Geronimo, and I have to
use 1.2.1.GA version.

Sorry, but I have no idea how to debug seam.
I'm not high skilled java developer(no one's perfect).
Ok, I do know how to debug my application.
But how can I debug also seam?

Anyway, I will try :)

Thanks again,
Peter