geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Piotr J <piotrja...@nautilia.pl>
Subject Seam + Geronimo - deploy problem
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 19:28:21 GMT

I want to deploy my app under geronimo but I'm getting this error:

----
    Error: Operation failed: start of nautilia/SklepyEAR/1.0/ear failed

        Unknown start exception

        Configuration nautilia/SklepyEAR_webapp.war/1.0/car failed to start
    due to the following reasons:

      The service

J2EEApplication=nautilia/SklepyEAR/1.0/ear,j2eeType=WebModule,name=webapp.war
    did not start because Throwable during start of gbean:

    java.lang.LinkageError: loader (instance of
    org/apache/geronimo/kernel/config/MultiParentClassLoader): attempted
     duplicate class definition for name:
    "org/jboss/seam/async/package-info"

        at
    java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
---

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Peter