geronimo-user mailing list archives

From fmchale <fmch...@binaryfever.com>
Subject Eclipse geronimo plugin doesnt Republish/Sync/Update
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:38:17 GMT

Hello,

Our development team is using the latest stable Eclipse, Geronimo 2.0 , and
Geronimo Sever Plugin.  All of it awesome!  But we are coming across a
problem, Ive searched through the forums and havent seen this before.  We
can publish a project through Eclipse normally with no problems.  But after
that first publish we will make changes and save the projects, expecting it
to republish/synchronize as Eclipse is telling us this, but no changes are
made to the app running on the server.  The only way we can get our updates
to the server is to remove the project using eclipse, then add it again.  Or
by going into the Geronimo web console, uninstalling the war, removing the
project in eclipse then adding it again.  Also we have noticed that the zip
file in
workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.apache.geronimo.st.core\server_10_20_07_10_29_PM4
that contains the project is not getting updated when we attempt to
republish.  This used to not be an issue when we were using the daily builds
of the Geronimo Plugin.  Any thoughts on this issue would be greatly
appreciated.