geronimo-user mailing list archives

From gromar <mgrof...@pflow.sk>
Subject Load stand alone deployment plan
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:53:53 GMT

Hi,

I would like to develop stand alone application based GBeans. I would like
to use deployment plan (plan.xml) for GBeans configuration deployment How
can I do it? Is there any example? if yes, where?

I saw an example
http:/www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-ag-ioc2

there is writen how to instantiate GBeans in runtime.

GBeanMBean gmb = new GBeanMBean(Customer.getGBeanInfo());
gmb.setAttribute("name","Homer");
gmb.setAttribute("salary", 2500.00);
ObjectName myGbeanName = ObjectName.newInstance(
        "Geronimo.my:Customer=customer1");
kernel.loadGBean(myGbeanName, gmb);
kernel.startGBean(myGbeanName);

//do some work with Customers

kernel.stopGBean(myGbeanName);
kernel.unloadGBean(myGbeanName);

But I would like to load plan.xml  in my stand alone application.

Thank you for answer.

regards
Martin