geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ptriller <ptril...@soapwars.de>
Subject Geronimo 2.0.1 ClassLoader seperation
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:56:20 GMT

Hello !

I hava a problem. I need to integrade a 3rd party library in my Application,
but the Library has several classname / jar version collisions with my
webapp. So I thought I's seperate the two applications and do the method
calls over a remote ejb interface.

But I didnt get it to work the way I wanted. seems the remote ejb import
with a geronimo-web.xml only works if I add my EAR as "dependency" but that
would add it to my classpath, which is exactly what I wanted to avoid.

Is there any way to get the EJBs without adding the app as dependency ?

Thanks

Peter