geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Steve Blackburn <Steve.Blackb...@anu.edu.au>
Subject Re: Daytrader for DaCapo
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:20:52 GMT

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the response.  This looks helpful.

I need to develop up a benchmark (or set of benchmarks) which is completely
self contained and does not use the gui.   I fully realize the value (from
the standpoint of realism) of driving a gui with a load driver.  However,
the objectives of the DaCapo suite are rather different (realism is one of
many dimensions we hold in tension).

Anyway, I will persevere with trying to get something working which does not
depend on the gui.

Cheers,

--Steve