geronimo-user mailing list archives

From fmchale <fmch...@binaryfever.com>
Subject Geronimo + MyFaces + Eclipse should I download myfaces-core?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 23:32:14 GMT

Hello.  I apologize if this questions has already been posted.  I am
currently using Eclipse, Geronimo, and MyFaces 1.2.  Should I use the
MyFaces jars that are included with Geronimo in the /repo/org/....  or
should I download them and use those jars instead.  I did notice that when
using the Geronimo install jars that Eclipse complains about my jsf taglib
directives.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.