geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MShah <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: classes in a web application cannot be found
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:28:11 GMT

The version of Geronimo is 2.0.1.  I am deploying it as a war file.

The war file gets deployed to the following location:
repository\default\p2k6App\1192229987483\p2k6App-1192229987483.war

where in I have the META-INF, WEB-INF and jsp files.  In the WEB-INF
directory I have to folders called classes and lib.  In the lib directory I
have all the jar files.  In the classes directory I have the class files in
the appropriate package structured folders.  At the level of the classes
directory I have the web.xml file as well.

The stack trace is as follows:

java.lang.NullPointerException
which is right when I am instantiating the class like P2k6AppCtl a = new
P2k6AppCtl(request, response);

Any input on resolving this will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Manisha