geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MShah <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject classes in a web application cannot be found
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:51:09 GMT

I am deploying a we application using myeclipse, the application gets
deployed perfectly, however the classes in the WEB-INF/classes directory
cannot be found.  The jars in the lib drectory are being loaded correctly as
I am referencing a static variable in the jars and it prints out perfectly,
but when one of the class is being instantiated in the jsp page I get a
nullpointer exception.

Any inputs on resolving this will be much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
M. Shah