geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Wayne Rasmuss <way...@popstarnetworks.com>
Subject Re: Can't lookup data source from BMP entity bean
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:35:45 GMT

I have at least a partial answer to my own question. May seem obvious to JEE
afficianados. The JNDI context is basically not available in the contructor
of the bean. I am able to access it during invocations of the methods of the
beans. I guess its probably not very bright to look it up in the constructor
and keep it anyway