geronimo-user mailing list archives

From BenLeino ...@fffsoftware.de>
Subject OpenJPA with Connection Pool Connection
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2007 12:57:05 GMT

Hi there,

I am using WASCE 2.0 with OpenJPA and the build-in connection pool. I can
sucessfully use one of the connection pools database via:

DataSource ds = (DataSource) ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/jdbc/MyDataSource");

But I just can't get OpenJPA to run. Everytime i deploy ma application, i
get the following error:

[...]
Unable to resolve reference "JtaDataSourceWrapper" in gbean
default/MegaTestWAR/5.7/car?J2EEApplication=null,PersistenceUnitModule=WEB-INF/classes/,WebModule=default/MegaTestWAR/5.7/car,j2eeType=PersistenceUnit,name=MegaTestWAR
to a gbean matching the pattern
[?name=jdbc/MyDataSource#org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionFactorySource]due
to: No matches for referencePatterns:
[?name=jdbc/MyDataSource#org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionFactorySource]
  org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to resolve
reference "JtaDataSourceWrapper" in gbean
default/MegaTestWAR/5.7/car?J2EEApplication=null,PersistenceUnitModule=WEB-INF/classes/,WebModule=default/MegaTestWAR/5.7/car,j2eeType=PersistenceUnit,name=MegaTestWAR
to a gbean matching the pattern
[?name=jdbc/MyDataSource#org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionFactorySource]due
to: No matches for referencePatterns:
[?name=jdbc/MyDataSource#org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionFactorySource]
[...]

persistence.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<persistence version="1.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd">
	<persistence-unit name="MegaTestWAR">
		<description>DataSource zum testen</description>

		<jta-data-source>jdbc/MyDataSource</jta-data-source>
	</persistence-unit>
</persistence>

web.xml:
[...]
  <resource-ref>
    <res-ref-name>jdbc/MyDataSource</res-ref-name>
    <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
  </resource-ref>
[...]

geronimo-web.xml:
[...]
<sys:dependencies>
      <sys:dependency>
        <sys:groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</sys:groupId>
        <sys:artifactId>openjpa</sys:artifactId>
        <sys:version>2.0.1</sys:version>
        <sys:type>car</sys:type>
      </sys:dependency>
      <sys:dependency>
        <sys:groupId>console.dbpool</sys:groupId>
        <sys:artifactId>hbPriceSpy</sys:artifactId>
        <sys:version>1.0</sys:version>
        <sys:type>rar</sys:type>
      </sys:dependency>
    </sys:dependencies>
  </sys:environment>
  <context-root>/Test</context-root>
  <sys:resource-ref>
    <sys:ref-name>jdbc/MyDataSource</sys:ref-name>
    <sys:resource-link>hbPriceSpy</sys:resource-link>
  </sys:resource-ref>
[...]

Thanks a lot in advance. I am currently doing research on this problem since
a week, and I just can not figure it out.

Best regards,
BenLeino