geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MShah <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject NullPointer when trying to instantiate a controller in the jsp
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 19:56:20 GMT

I deployed my web application on Geronimo 2.01 using myEclipse IDE, but when
I access the jsp pages it fails with a NullPointerException as the
controller instantiated in the jsp cannot be found.  However I do see it in
the WEB-INF/classes directory in the deploy directory in the Geronimo
directory structure.  Please let me know if anyone has faced this problem
and if so how do I fix it.  The jars in the lib directory in the WEB-INF/lib
directory can be loaded without a problem as a call to the static class's
static variable in the jsp shows perfectly.

Any inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Manisha