geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From dbrenck <Dirk.Brenckm...@gmx.de>
Subject Success - ty to all helping hands :-)
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:35:47 GMT

Hi,

I just thought to let you know some good news (not only the problems). Today
I finally managed to convert about 20 Entity EJB (2.x) to 3.0 @Entity
classes plus some managing statful/stateless EJB. An external application
works as it did before on jboss.

Most things turned out to be less complicated than they seemd to be at
first. E.g. it might help other geronimo beginners to explain the
openejb-jar.xml a little more in depth. (What is an artifactId and what's it
used for ... and where. (I finally found it in my beans jndi name...))
And maybe you can enhence the displayed infos of the jndi viewer (console) a
little bit, so an EJB might show up the jndi name it uses.

Finally I m happy things did not take as long to be figured out as I
expected them to take :-))
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/maven---geronimo-2.0-example-build-problem-tf4496318s134.html#a13176381
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message