geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MShah <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject JDBC url to access a Geronimo connection pool?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:52:38 GMT

I am using jtds jdbc driver to connect to sql server in my web application.
I created a connection pool to connect to the specific MS SQL Server DB
instance, but my code requires a connection pool url, I am wondering what
that should be for geronimo to connect to SQL Server.  I have used weblogic
in the past and it has a url as jdbc:weblogic:pool:XXXXX

What is the equivalent of this for Geronimo?  Any inputs will be much
appreciated.

Thanks,
M. Shah