geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ptriller <ptril...@soapwars.de>
Subject Geronimo 2.01 stateless session beans and spring
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:27:02 GMT

Hello !

I have a simple scenario.

I am deploying an EAR with some EJB3 Jars and a Webapp.
The Webapp is using spring, and I want to inject the EJB services
into the Spring context.

Unfortunately I have no Idea how to do that.
Spring does have a support Class for stuff like that, but the
LocalStatelessSessionProxyFactoryBean needs the JNDI
name for the EJB to use, and I cant figre out how to do that.
I know that the EJB gets a lobal JNDI name but that one includes the name of
the
EAR and EJB jar which is not acceptable, since theese contain the version
numbers of the jars
(I am using Maven2 to build).

Is there any way around this ?

Thanks