geronimo-user mailing list archives

From dbrenck <>
Subject Re: maven - geronimo 2.0 example build problem
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:26:44 GMT

Well - indeed I was reading the ejb docs from ejb 2.x point of view: having
ejb EntityBeans.
The big difference I did not notice before is, creating an Entity ejb using
deployment descriptors or using the @Entity annotation does not result in
the same behaviour of the container...

Finally I just have to put the @Entity classes into some jar file which is
available by SessionBeans simply via classpath.

If I got u right, this perfectly helps. Ty!