From: Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri [mailto:Anshuk_PalChaudhuri@infosys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 6:51 PM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: MQ Connection (on the network) using servicemix on geronimo 1.1.1

Hi,

I have connected to websphere mq 6.0 (local)  from servicemix deployed on Geronimo 1.1.1 . There are no issues in that. But the moment I am trying to connect to the websphere mq on the network, I am not able to do that, it is throwing an error.

javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for 'WEBIR27.DEV.QM'MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager

Also, I have been added as a user in the mqadmin of the websphere mq server, where I am getting connected to.

I am not sure, whether something needed to be changed in Geronimo or servicemix.

Can anyone let me know, what can be the issue is and how can I resolve it?

Thanks.

Warm Regards,

Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri