Hello Jhonny,

I think what you're looking for is the Geronimo Eclipse Plug-in.  It's built on top of WTP and a couple other prerequisites that you can obtain from www.eclipse.org .  The Geronimo Eclipse Plug-in lets you register an instance of a geronimo server and start it through eclipse.  Once started, you can deploy and debug apps on geronimo using eclipse.  You can find information on how to obtain the plug-in from the following web page:

http://geronimo.apache.org/development-tools.html

Please feel free to contact the user list with any further questions you might have.

Cheers,

Jason Warner