Strange! No such issues here. Can you try with a new clean copy of everything (just in case some changes before have messed up something): Geronimo 2.0.1 server & Eclipse environment (wtp 2.0 & all its pre-reqs + GEP 2.0) with a new clean workspace, and see if that solves your problem. Also make sure you are using Sun JDK 1.5.

- Shiva

On 9/7/07, Tomasz Mazan < wind22@wp.pl> wrote:

Shiva Kumar H R wrote:

> In case someone else is facing the same issue, this turned out to be due
> - incorrect way of starting Geronimo in debug mode. "geronimo jpda run" is
> the right way. Related discussion here:
> http://servlet.uwyn.com/drone/log/bevinbot/geronimo/20070906
>
> - Shiva

I've just downloaded and run pure wtp-2.0 and copied to plugin/features
achive GEP 2.0. I can configure  runtime, but when I try to run (Geronimo)
for mam ear, or only jar (ejb) project, I get exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/geronimo/cli/daemon/DaemonCLI

What should I configure now?

Beniamin