Hi,

I am trying to deploy a connector rar from inside the ear on Geronimo 1.1.1. The connector ra.xml file refers to all the classes like the activationspec-class and so on. If I put the jar (containing all these classes), just directly under the connector rar, the the ear is deploying properly, but when  I try to put the jar inside deployable.ear\lib  and mention the jar path in the manifest.mf of the connector.rar (..\lib\classes.jar) ..it gives class not found (which is there in the jar)

I have also tried to put the jar path in the manifest.mf of the deployable.ear à (.\lib\classes.jar), there is the same classnotfound problem.

The structure which works fine:

deployable.ear

            - Meta-Inf

                        - Manifest.mf