Hi Mike,

Welcome to Geronimo.  And you are on the right mailing list to get your questions answered.  Fire away :)

Vamsi

On 8/31/07, Gerdes, Mike <Mike.Gerdes@philotech.de> wrote:

Hi all,

during a research project shall the company Philotech evaluate different operating system and middleware solutions. The application server Geronimo is of high interest for this evaluation.

To be able to evaluate Geronimo we need more information. I would like to know if it is possible to send you some questions about Geronimo and get them answered or maybe you know a better place to gain information about Geronimo.

With greetings and thanks in advance,

Mike Gerdes

PHILOTECH GmbH

Dipl.-Ing. Mike Gerdes