geronimo-user mailing list archives

From solprovi...@apache.org
Subject Re: Deployment plan required
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 06:32:21 GMT
Hi Peter,

You are attempting to deploy a JAR.  Geronimo requires a WAR or an
EAR.  A WAR must include WEB-INF/web.xml and have the different
extension.  You can create a WAR with any zip program, Java's jar
command, Eclipse, and other programs.

My experience was with Geronimo 2.0 (or maybe 1.2.)  I never created a
deployment plan or any files specifically for Geronimo.

Why are you starting with an obsolete version?  I will contribute
towards getting you a more recent release if you need help.

solprovider