geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Viet Nguyen" <vhng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploying minimal gbean jar file
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:46:52 GMT
You are right, the wiki is out of date. Try this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<module xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment">
    <environment>
        <moduleId>
            <groupId>example1</groupId>
            <artifactId>MyGBean</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
        </moduleId>
        <dependencies/>
    </environment>

    <gbean name="geronimo.example:name=My first simple GBean" class="
example1.MyGBean" />
</module>

you may have to add some dependencies depending on what you want to do.

Regards,
Viet