geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Threads not released/reused in Geronimo 2.0.1 and Jetty, was: Creation of new threads after closing response writer in Servlet in Little-G Jetty 2.0.1
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:55:01 GMT
Thanks for pointing out that this is overly difficult to configure.

In your var/config/config.xml add this to the rmi-naming module element

    <gbean name="DefaultThreadPool">
         <attribute name="keepAliveTime">5000</attribute>
         <attribute name="poolSize">${threadPoolSize}</attribute>
     </gbean>

and add this in var/config/config-substitutions.properties
threadPoolSize=100

(or whatever value you want)

You can hardcode the size in the config.xml but it may be easier to
change from config-substitutions.

thanks
david jencks