geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JOSSO with Geronimo
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:26:31 GMT
I looked at the JOSSO documentation really quickly and think that
there won't be an advantage to using the tomcat realm rather than the
default jacc based realm.  I think you can configure the josso login
module in a geronimo security realm with no problems.  The only
possible tricky parts  are installing the JOSSO valve and running the
josso agent.  There are instructions available somewhere on how to
install a valve in geronimo-tomcat.  I don't understand from the docs
if you are supposed to run a separate agent: if so you will probably
have to write a gbean to start/stop it.

hope this overly brief comment is of some help...

david jencks