geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with defining custom Valve in config.xml
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:21:47 GMT
Geronimo's Tomcat component actually creates the valve and therefore
needs to have the implementation classes available in its
classloader.  A component's deployment plan specifies what goes in
its classloader, so you could add your jar(s) to Tomcat's deployment
plan and then redeploy it.

Best wishes,
Paul