geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to define a JCA connection pool / jndi address?
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 02:36:05 GMT
OK, you're right.  I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/
GERONIMO-3480.

Meanwhile you will have to modify your ra.xml to list all the config
properties you want to use, and we don't complain if you don't set some.

In geronimo you need to use a plan to deploy a resource adapter
instance, and that plan specifies the pooling parameters.  You can
deploy as many MCFs/pools as you want in one plan using the same
resource adapter.  There is no way to do this from the console at
this time.

If you are still having trouble figuring out a working plan please
post what you have and some indication of the problems you are seeing.

many thanks
david jencks