geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creation of new threads after closing response writer in Servlet in Little-G Jetty 2.0.1
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:17:02 GMT
Mario,  thanks for doing the extra debugging to narrow down where the
problem is at.  Yes the jetty version is 6.1.5.   You can also find
the version number of a component in the admin console's System
modules portlet or by the directory name in Geronimo's repository,
in this case $G/repository/org/mortbay/jetty/jetty/6.1.5

Best wishes,
Paul