geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: manifest classloader issue
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 14:43:37 GMT
Anshuk,
One request -- please use "New Message" to start a new email thread,
rather than using "Reply" and editing the subject.

More below...

On Sep 6, 2007, at 9:50 AM, Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am trying to deploy a connector rar from inside the ear on
> Geronimo 1.1.1. The connector ra.xml file refers to all the classes
> like the activationspec-class and so on. If I put the jar
> (containing all these classes), just directly under the connector
> rar, the the ear is deploying properly, but when  I try to put the
> jar inside deployable.ear\lib  and mention the jar path in the
> manifest.mf of the connector.rar (..\lib\classes.jar) ..it gives
> class not found (which is there in the jar)
Rather that providing your own version of spec classes, I recommend
you use Geronimo's supplied specs via dependencies, instead.

What is the contents of your Manifest.mf? Have you tried this on
Geronimo 2.0.1?

--kevan