geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enabling sticky sessions in Geronimo 2.0.1
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:10:52 GMT
I don't have a test env to try this out,  but from looking at the
Tomcat docs it looks like you may need to configure
JvmRouteBinderValve.  Something like:

<gbean gbeanInfo="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.ValveGBean"
name="org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.0.1/car?
ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.0.1/
car,j2eeType=TomcatValve,name=JvmRouteBinderValve">
	<attribute name="className">
org.apache.catalina.ha.session.JvmRouteBinderValve
</attribute>
<attribute name="initParams">enabled=true</attribute>
</gbean>

Best wishes,
Paul