geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: CMP/CMR 2.1 EJBCreate EJBPostCreate
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 06:23:07 GMT
Definitely not covered by the spec -- the effective insert is
definitely supposed to happen between ejbCreate and ejbPostCreate.
The CMP implementation is driven by JPA so we're not really the ones
who execute the SQL.  Though delaying the persist till after the
ejbPostCreate seems possible.

Dain, any ideas?

-David