geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re: change password for account 'system'
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 07:42:22 GMT
It works for me on trunk, both changing from the admin console and
editing var/security/  Can you provide more details
about exactly what you did?  No matter what you did to the security
realm it is not going to affect geronimo startup: the properties
files aren't read until you try to log on.

david jencks