geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul McMahan <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: resolving/installing dependencies
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:23:03 GMT
If you export your application as a plugin then you can edit its
geronimo-plugin.xml file to specify where its dependencies are
available in a maven repo.   Then when someone else installs that
plugin Geronimo will automatically download its dependencies and
install them into their server's repo.   There is also a maven plugin
that can create a Geronimo plugin (aka .car file) from your EAR or
WAR application.  There is not much documentation available for this
right now but I can point you at some examples in SVN if  you're
interested.

Best wishes,
Paul