geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Dennis Cartier" <dennis.cart...@gmail.com>
Subject Enabling sticky sessions in Geronimo 2.0.1
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:49:53 GMT
Does anyone know how to enable sticky sessions in Geronimo 2.0.1?

I tried using the method that worked in previous Geronimo versions,
adding the following to the config.xml file:

<gbean name="TomcatEngine">
<attribute name="initParams">name="Geronimo" jvmRoute="node1"</attribute>
</gbean>

This did not seem to have any effect on the composition of the
JSESSIONID, hence no sticky sessions.

When I looked up the docs on Tomcat 6 as it pertains to clustering,
the instructions indicate that the server.xml file should be modified
to enable this feature. The Tomcat being used in Geronimo does not
seem to have this file. I assume that the Tomcat instance is being
configured using code. Is there anyway to configure the Tomcat
instance that Geronimo starts?

Dennis