geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: geronimo sucessfully installed and running, but am not able to log on two server
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 22:09:24 GMT
something's wrong with how you started geronimo, the
java.endorsed.dirs property needs to include lib/endorsed.

I don't use windows so I'm not exactly sure what is appropriate.... I
would try bin/startup.bat and use the 1.5 jdk first.

A command line that works for me on osx is

java -Djava.endorsed.dirs=lib/endorsed -javaagent:bin/jpa.jar -jar
bin/server.jar --long

you might be able to adapt it for windows if you can't get the .bat
file to work.

thanks
david jencks