geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Xh <xhsaymyn...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: G2.0.1 geronimo-javamail dependency is not loading?
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 09:28:20 GMT
Hi David!

Now I use both org.apache.geronimo.configs/javamail and org.apache.geronimo.javamail/geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail
dependencies.

I did just like You asked, I've configured my SMTPAppender programmatically (in servlet's
init method):

SMTPAppender newAppender = new SMTPAppender();
        newAppender.setSMTPDebug(true);
        newAppender.setSMTPHost("HOST.pl");
        newAppender.setSMTPUsername("USERXX");
        newAppender.setSMTPPassword("****");
        newAppender.setFrom("x@x.pl");
        newAppender.setTo("a@gmail.com");
        newAppender.setSubject("Test!");
        newAppender.setThreshold(Level.INFO);
        newAppender.setLayout(new org.apache.log4j.SimpleLayout());

        Logger.getRootLogger().addAppender(newAppender);

The result is still the same:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/mail/Multipart
	org.xh.log4jtest.Test.init(Test.java:25)
what should I do now?

best regards
Łukasz