geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2 and JVM - Ubuntu
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:00:13 GMT
Hi Mark,

One issue that has been noticed when using Ubuntu is that it's difficult to
use the appropriate JVM.  The solution I've been using is to recreate the
java symlink in /usr/bin and have it point to the proper version of java
that you more than likely have already downloaded.

Hope this helps,

Jason Warner