geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setup development environment
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2007 15:08:18 GMT
Hello Jhonny,

I think what you're looking for is the Geronimo Eclipse Plug-in.  It's built
on top of WTP and a couple other prerequisites that you can obtain from
www.eclipse.org.  The Geronimo Eclipse Plug-in lets you register an instance
of a geronimo server and start it through eclipse.  Once started, you can
deploy and debug apps on geronimo using eclipse.  You can find information
on how to obtain the plug-in from the following web page:

http://geronimo.apache.org/development-tools.html

Please feel free to contact the user list with any further questions you
might have.

Cheers,

Jason Warner