geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Binding Strings and URL to JNDI
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 21:46:12 GMT
In geronimo 2.0 there is a global read-write jndi context under
"ger:".  I think there is one in geronimo 1.1 also but I'm not sure
if its under "ger:" or "geronimo:".  There's no way to bind stuff
into it through configuration, you would have to write some code to
do that... perhaps a gbean that read a property file?

Are you definitely fixed on geronimo 1.1?  I think we can find you
more options in geronimo 2.x

thanks
david jencks