geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Krause" <michaeldouglaskra...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with Eclipse Plugin for Geronimo (1.2.0)
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 15:05:06 GMT
Hi.

I'm receiving the following error when trying to add Apache Geronimo
Development Tools as a new remote site in Eclipse.  (Using
http://geronimo.apache.org/devtools) as the update URL.):

org.apache.geronimo feature (1.2.0) requires plug-in
"org.eclipse.wst.rdb.models.sql.edit".

I have been trying in vain to install the geronimo plugin in Eclipse
3.3 (Europa).  Even though it appears I have all of the features it
needs including the data tools platform, web tools platform, wst, etc.

I've attached a screenshot of the error I am getting.

In the screen shot, please note that under Geronimo WTP Server
Adapters, the org.apache.geronimo.feature1.2.0 item is checked.
Selecting the 1.1.0 version gives me the error as well.  But, if I
uncheck all but the 1.0.0 feature, the error goes away.

Also, a friend of mine also has been trying to install this plugin and
gets something similar, although his error is this:

org.apache.geronimo.feature (1.2.0) requires plug-in "com.ibm.etools.emf.event".

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Regards,

- Mike